Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Monday 23 May 2011

Trevoole Garden Open Days


For those of you that remember my posting of last July 2010 about the amazing Garden at Trevoole Farm, I have just received an email from Beth with the great news that the Garden will once again be open for charity under The National Gardens Scheme for three dates: Sunday 29th May, Sunday 19th June and Sunday 3rd July. I URGE you to go if you get the chance, you will be enchanted and inspired!



To get to the Garden: Follow the A30 west down the spine of Cornwall. Take the Camborne East/Pool turning, drive through Camborne town in a westerly direction and then take the B3303 towards Helston. Trevoole is on the left-hand side about a mile. If you reach the village of Praze-an-beeble you've gone too far! 



11 comments:

  1. lovely ..as always ..lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photo's are they of your home? dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh thank you for sharing this lovely news, I must must try to get there. I hope you are well and have lots of creative ideas to fill your days and shop ha ha .
    Hugs Lynn xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely... if only we weren't separated by a very wide ocean...
    Wishful thinking perhaps.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit your shop someday! Have a great season....:)-----<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely place! Nice to meet you!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your photos.

    Soooo lovely your home.


    hugs Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH so lovely! I lived in England in the mid 80's, but never got to Cornwall. I can only dream to go back one day. In the meantime I will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh so lovely!!!!
    Fun that I found your lovely blog!
    have a nice week!
    Kathrine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ive been desperate to go there since your last post about it... I'm writing it in my diary this time!
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine,
    We got to go last Sunday! The weather was perfect...and as you say, the experience was totally inspiring and enchanting...I'd recommend it to anyone who loves gardening, or vintage.
    Thanks for your lovely post about it last year Christine...it was the only reason I knew of Trevoole Farm.
    (I even bumped into someone we both know! ;-))

    Enjoy the rest of your week,
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete